A Directory Category indicates where this member will be displayed within the online
directory. In addition, deals are also organized by the category that the member
belongs to. Categories may also be drilled down further in search results by assigning
Assign Categories to Members
1. Select the Advanced tab for the desired member.
2. Click Assign Categories in the Directory Categories area.
3. Click the desired category in the Available Categories list.
4. Click to select the desired category check box and then click Save & Exit.
Remove a Category from a Member
1. On the Advanced Options tab, click to select the check box in front of the
category that you wish to remove in the Directory Categories area.
2. Click Remove Selected Categories.
Change Member Primary Category
If you remove a category on the Advanced tab it is removing the member from
belonging to that category. The category itself is not removed.
1. On the Advanced Options tab, click Primary next to the desired directory
category in the Directory Categories area.