The Centralia-Chehalis Chamber of Commerce annual membership fee for your business is based on your number of full-time (or full-time equivalent) employees, including regular employees, owners, managers, licensees, agents and commissioned sales people.
Member businesses with multiple outlets but having the same name and being under the same ownership, may enroll each outlet by combining the number of full-time equivalent employees for all outlets. Owners of multiple businesses with different names must enroll each business separately.
How the Chamber Works For You
With expertise in marketing, business assistance, business education, and lobbying, the Chamber:
- Helps small business grow and succeed.
- Attracts new business, conventions, and tourism by working with the Economic Alliance of Lewis County and local agencies, constantly seeking to broaden our tax base and strengthen our economy.
- Creates and maintains a climate for business growth and strong quality of life – Protecting and Informing the Business Community.
- Serves as a business advocate in city, state, local, and national government affairs.
- Provides credibility for your business through association.
Internet Presence on Chamber websites
Members receive a free alphabetical, categorical, searchable listing in the Chamber’s online Business Directory. The listing provides basic company contact information, a direct link to the member’s Web site, and a direct link for visitors to send an email message to the company. Visitors to our site may locate members by business name, category, web address, and telephone number.
Finding good employees is a key to business success. To assist in its members’ recruitment activities, the Chamber has created a special online Job Resources page [ATTACH PAGE].
Want to know more?
For more information about membership opportunities and benefit, call us at (360) 748-8885 or click here.
We will be happy to talk with you how your business will benefit from being a member of the Chamber and explain the easy application process.